Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Around the Nation
Fri April 20, 2012
N.J. Gov. Christie Challenges 'New York Post' Story
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says the New York Post went beyond the facts. The Post published a photo of Christie at a Bruce Springsteen concert. His head was back, his eyes closed, and the Post said he fell asleep. The governor insists he was just listening. And in fairness, Christie seems a genuine fan of his home state star. Although they disagree on many things politically, Christie has attended 127 Springsteen concerts. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.