Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu March 1, 2012
Ask a mother how her day went and you may often hear the word “running” in the answer as in: running errands, running after the kids, running to make an appointment.
Thursday in the first half of Up to Date, Steve Kraske talks with with two women who are mothers and runners. Dimity McDowell and Sarah Bowen Shea, authors of Run Like a Mother and Train Like a Mother: How to Get Across Any Finish Line - and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity give us some advice and practical strategies to help multitasking moms make running part of their busy lives.
Dimity and Sarah are also the authors of the website, AnotherMotherRunner.com
MORE INFORMATION: Dimity McDowell and Sarah Bowen Shea speak this evening at 6:30 at Unity Temple on the Plaza, 707 W. 47th Street, Kansas City, Mo. as part of KC Express’ 30th birthday. Tickets are $10. Click here for more information.