Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu July 5, 2012
Mobile Payment Technology
On this Thursday's Central Standard, a glimpse into the wallets of the future.
As dead tree money goes out of style and more consumers manage their finances online, we discuss how the banking industry and digital entrepreneurs are leading the development of mobile payment technologies.
GO – The Future Of Mobile Payments will take place at Kauffman Center on Monday, July 9th. The event will feature Barb Pacheco from the Federal Reserve Bank of KC as well as CEO's from two nationally recognized leaders in the industry, Dwolla and Chirpify. More info.
July 1, 2012