Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Thu July 5, 2012
Mobile Payment Technology
On this Thursday's Central Standard, a glimpse into the wallets of the future.
As dead tree money goes out of style and more consumers manage their finances online, we discuss how the banking industry and digital entrepreneurs are leading the development of mobile payment technologies.
GO – The Future Of Mobile Payments will take place at Kauffman Center on Monday, July 9th. The event will feature Barb Pacheco from the Federal Reserve Bank of KC as well as CEO's from two nationally recognized leaders in the industry, Dwolla and Chirpify. More info.
July 1, 2012