Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu July 5, 2012
Mobile Payment Technology
On this Thursday's Central Standard, a glimpse into the wallets of the future.
As dead tree money goes out of style and more consumers manage their finances online, we discuss how the banking industry and digital entrepreneurs are leading the development of mobile payment technologies.
GO – The Future Of Mobile Payments will take place at Kauffman Center on Monday, July 9th. The event will feature Barb Pacheco from the Federal Reserve Bank of KC as well as CEO's from two nationally recognized leaders in the industry, Dwolla and Chirpify. More info.
July 1, 2012