Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon January 24, 2011
Local Businesses Try "Snow Day Marketing"
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Snow disrupted a lot of schedules this week. And for some people, it was a welcome disruption. KCUR's Sylvia Maria Gross has this audio postcard of Thursday's snow day in Kansas City, and how some local businesses, from restaurants to Sporting Kansas City (formerly the Wizards), are trying to benefit from the inclement weather.