Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon November 5, 2012
What are the characteristics of a leader? Is it a constant, even temperament? The ability to command respect? Possessing an unwavering state of courage?
On Monday's Central Standard, Dr. Bruce Liese joins Jabulani Leffall for an in-depth look at what it takes to be an effective leader. They examine the specific qualities we seek and admire in our leaders and whether the traits that work well for one type of leadership position, work just as well in another.
Let us know what combination of attributes would make you follow someone. Call 816. 235.2888 during the show or shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Dr. Bruce Liese is a psychologist in the Department of Family Medicine at the Kansas University Medical Center where he works with patients with wide range of mental and emotional issues. Liese is also a professor and oversees students getting PhD's in psychology. As one who believes in living a balanced life, Bruce is also a Coast Guard-licensed Merchant Mariner who owns a sailboat store, Kansas City Sailing, in Lawrence.