Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri January 28, 2011
Kemper ARTcast: Movers
Kemper Museum digital communications specialist Drew Bolton recounts his experience "moving" in Nick Cave's Soundsuits at the Kansas City Art Institute's 125th anniversary gala performance.
By Drew Bolton
Kansas City, Mo. – Bolton also talks with artist Peregrine Honig, who danced, and artist and musician Mark Southerland, who worked with Nick Cave as musical producer.
Artist Nick Cave's work is included in the exhibition called Pattern ID, January 28-May 8, 2011, at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art.
Produced in collaboration with KCUR 89.3 FM, Kemper ARTcasts is the Kemper Museum's podcast series. This project brings the voices and insights of artists, as well as community and curatorial voices, to a broad range of listeners.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast