Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Tue November 8, 2011
Kemper ARTcast: Interview With the Artist Teri Frame
Artist Teri Frame, whose performances feature covering her face in raw clay and sculpting her features into hybrid creatures, performed live at the Kemper Museum alongside The Wires' Sascha Groschang, cello, and Laurel Morgan, violin.
By Drew Bolton
Produced in collaboration with KCUR 89.3 FM, Kemper ARTcasts is the Kemper Museum's podcast series. This project brings the voices and insights of artists, as well as community and curatorial voices, to a broad range of listeners.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast