Most Active Stories
Mon February 25, 2008
KCUR Morning Newscast 2-26-08
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, MO –
KCUR Morning Headlines (3 min 17 sec)
- Kansas City International got some good news. It's been ranked the third least miserable airport by US News and World report.
- Kansas lawmakers will meet again today about a bill to allow two-coal fired power plants.
- In Missouri, a new coal fired power plant has gotten the blessing of environmental regulators.
- Kansas Attorney General Stephen Six is asking state lawmakers for more money to fight the growing number of crimes committed through the internet.
- Kansas lawmakers say they're startled by an audit's findings that Kansas has spent $1.5 billion on economic development over the past five years.
- It's finally official. Democrat Barak Obama and Republican John McCain won the Missouri primaries. Secretary of State Robin Carnahan has certified the primary results.