KANSAS CITY, MO –
Morning Newscast (1:40)
- Governor Blunt says he supports legislation that restricts subprime lenders.
- Congressman Emanuel Cleaver visits Raytown to raise money for the city's First Baptist Church.
- Kansas City International Airport reports passenger traffic grew last year to the highest level since 2001.
- Jury selection is underway in Kansas City, Kansas in a massive fraud case.
- The chairman of a House subcommittee has started two days of visits to Kansas Army installations to get an update on construction projects.