Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Tue July 26, 2011
KCUR Morning News 7-26-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Newly elected Clay County auditor William James Norris admits that he pleaded guilty to a felony for aggravated stalking in 2006.
Kansas Lawmakers are hosting a series of meetings this week to take public comment on the redistricting process.
Amtrak says twice-per-day service between St. Louis and Kansas City will resume tomorrow.
Missouri State Auditor Tom Schweich has some advice for officials in Joplin as they handle large amounts of money in the recovery from the May tornado.
A Missouri House committee reviewing disaster response is recommending that lawmakers debate whether to tap a reserve fund to help pay for recovery.
The Kansas City Royals went through their version of the Boston Marathon last night, as a game delayed for more than two hours by rain lasted into the 14th inning before the Royals recorded a 3-1 victory over the Red Sox.