Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Contentious Views Dominate Female Bishop's Tenure
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
Mon June 20, 2011
KCUR Morning News 6-20-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Several levees in northern Missouri are failing to hold back the water released from dams upstream on the Missouri River.
Kansas is relocating its driver's license office in Olathe to the Great Mall of the Great Plains.
Kansas is urging the disabled and other residents with special needs to provide information about themselves for a disaster planning database.
Former Kansas Attorney General Steve Six's bid for a seat on a federal appeals court is now expected to be debated on Thursday by members of the U.S. Senate judiciary committee.
The president of the Christian Foundation for Children and Aging has returned to the Kansas City, Kan.-area where the charity is based after finishing a nearly 8,000-mile walk through Latin America.
The Kansas City Royals dropped a 5-4 decision to their cross-state rivals the St. Louis Cardinals yesterday.