Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu February 24, 2011
KCUR Morning News 2-24-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The Kansas House is set to take final votes today on two bills that place further restrictions on abortions.
Kansas legislators are struggling to decide how to satisfy the federal government's demands that the state boost spending on special education programs in public schools.
The operations and spending habits of several Missouri state agencies would be compared in a review being proposed by State Auditor Tom Schweich.
Missouri lawmakers are poised to make another run at outlawing some synthetic drugs.