Most Active Stories
- Historians Recommend The Best 20 Books About Kansas City
- Report: Medicaid Expansion In Missouri Would Yield Up to $100M In Annual Savings
- First-Ever National Coal Ash Regs Disappoint Missouri Environmentalists
- School Closings In The Kansas City Metro For January 7
- LISTEN: Kansas City Poet Stanley Banks On Driving While Black
Tue October 26, 2010
KCUR Morning News 10-26-10
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – Prosecutors confirm Kansas congressional candidate Kevin Yoder pleaded guilty last year to refusing to take a breath alcohol test.
The Kansas Republican Party is planning a 19-city bus tour this week to promote its statewide and congressional candidates.
The first-ever Kansas Broadband Summit is wrapped up yesterday in Wichita, and Missouri Governor Jay Nixon has scheduled a speech on his own plan for expanding high-speed Internet access in the Show-Me state at a conference in Jefferson City.
Kansas motorists should always be alert for the presence of deer. The state has recorded over nine thousand car-deer crashes in the past several years and at least 20 fatalities and several hundred injuries since 2004.
A western Kansas Christmas tree farm has been selected to provide trees for the governor's mansion and the home of the Kansas State University president.