Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed January 26, 2011
KCUR Morning News 1-26-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The chief attorney at City Hall in Kansas Cit, Mo. can't find much to contest in a Missouri Supreme Court ruling that will cost the city $2.1 million.
Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster is taking steps he hopes will improve water quality at the Lake of the Ozarks.
The Lyric Opera of Kansas City, one of the three resident companies at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, yesterday announced its 2011-2012 season, its first in the new venue.
Former KU Athletics Director Lew Perkins has agreed to pay a $4,000 fine to settle an ethics case over allegations that he improperly accepted a gift of exercise equipment while working for the university.