Most Active Stories
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Where Are The Best Places To Dine Outside In The KC Area?
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
- Overland Park Mosque Plans Big Expansion
- Missouri House Votes To Repeal Mandatory Motorcycle Helmet Law
Thu January 20, 2011
KCUR Morning News 1-20-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Steady snow piled and drifted through most of the overnight hours and police and highway departments are advising against unnecessary travel today.
Steady snow piled and drifted through most of the overnight hours and police and highway departments are advising against unnecessary travel today.
Missouri's Fifth District Representative Emanuel Cleaver says he doesn't think yesterday's passage of a bill to repeal the federal health law poses a real threat.
Kansas airman David Gutierrez has been sentenced to eight years in prison and will get a dishonorable discharge from the Air Force. A court martial judge has convicted Gutierrez of exposing multiple sex partners to HIV at swingers' parties.