Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Wed January 12, 2011
KCUR Morning news 1-12-11
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – Beginning Friday , MoDOT is offering the chance to comment one last time on a wide-ranging proposal to improve Interstate 70 East from Kansas City.
Kansas has spent about $225 million so far renovating its Statehouse, and the roof still leaks - and it may go on leaking.
A Missouri commission is considering a new policy on using traffic cameras. The proposal on the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission's agenda would affect cities and counties that install cameras to enforce speed limits or stop lights on state highways.
For the second year in a row, the Missouri Senate is seeking direct public input for ways to, in its words, "reboot government."
Kansas farmers will be able to operate farm vehicles across Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma state lines without getting a commercial driver's license under a multistate agreement.