Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon May 4, 2009
Israeli Martial Arts In Lenexa
Lenexa, KS – If the words "martial arts" makes you think of the flying acrobatics in a movie like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, then the Krav Maga and Fitness Center in Lenexa might change your mind. Krav Maga is the official hand-to-hand combat method of the Israeli military but in recent years, it's also become popular around the world for self-defense and fitness training. Alex Smith went the training center to find out why its practitioners swear it's the most intense workout in the world.
Hear from Krav Maga instructor Benny Cohen and the center's owner and head instructor Steve Woolridge.