Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu April 7, 2005
An Interview with Ben Cameron
Theatre Communications Group is a national organization that advises and supports non-profit professional theatres across the country. Here, Executive Director Ben Cameron talks about the state of the arts today.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, Missouri – Theatre Communications Group is a national organization that advises and supports non-profit professional theatres across the country. Executive Director Ben Cameron visited Kansas City recently to deliver the keynote address for the Kansas City Young Audiences annual award luncheon. Cameron says his varied career path - from working in not-for-profit professional theatre, to directing the theatre program at the National Endowment for the Arts, to supervising a national giving program for Target Stores - is not one that he planned, or could have predicted, but informs the work he does today.