Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon October 26, 2009
Hospitalized Veterans Writing Project
Topeka, KS – Since the start of the Hospitalized Veterans Writing Project, expressive therapy has become a widely accepted method of dealing with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The project is now reaching out to a new generation of vets coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan. Dr. Samuel Bradshaw is the retired chief of psychiatry at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Topeka.
He'll be at the The National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial Saturday, October 31st talking about this work.