Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Business & Tech
Mon December 10, 2012
You don't have to be a Scrooge this Christmas to keep away those post-holiday credit card blues.
On Monday's Central Standard, The Cash Money Clique offers tips on holiday budgeting and long-term seasonal financial planning.
David Jackson, CFP and Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed, Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner and owner of Financial Security Advisors, and Alex Petrovic, owner of Petrovic Financial Services look at fiscal lessons learned in holidays past, to be used in the present and future.