Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Business & Tech
Mon December 10, 2012
You don't have to be a Scrooge this Christmas to keep away those post-holiday credit card blues.
On Monday's Central Standard, The Cash Money Clique offers tips on holiday budgeting and long-term seasonal financial planning.
David Jackson, CFP and Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed, Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner and owner of Financial Security Advisors, and Alex Petrovic, owner of Petrovic Financial Services look at fiscal lessons learned in holidays past, to be used in the present and future.