Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Business & Tech
Mon December 10, 2012
You don't have to be a Scrooge this Christmas to keep away those post-holiday credit card blues.
On Monday's Central Standard, The Cash Money Clique offers tips on holiday budgeting and long-term seasonal financial planning.
David Jackson, CFP and Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed, Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner and owner of Financial Security Advisors, and Alex Petrovic, owner of Petrovic Financial Services look at fiscal lessons learned in holidays past, to be used in the present and future.