Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Business & Tech
Mon December 10, 2012
You don't have to be a Scrooge this Christmas to keep away those post-holiday credit card blues.
On Monday's Central Standard, The Cash Money Clique offers tips on holiday budgeting and long-term seasonal financial planning.
David Jackson, CFP and Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed, Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner and owner of Financial Security Advisors, and Alex Petrovic, owner of Petrovic Financial Services look at fiscal lessons learned in holidays past, to be used in the present and future.