Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Central Standard Friday
Sat January 19, 2013
Historic Building Preservation In Kansas City
Change is inevitable. But what if that change affects a community-loved building, or historic landmark?
On Central Standard Friday, Monroe Dodd will examine what happens when a structure we feel emotionally connected to, comes up for demolition. Joining him will be Erik Heitman, Project Architect at BNIM and chair of Kansas City's Historic Preservation Commission, Amanda Crawley, Executive Director of the Historic Kansas City Foundation, and Brad Wolf, of Kansas City's Historic Preservation Office.