What exactly is healthy food? Definitions can vary. On this show: a visit to T. Loft, then a local scientist says that salt has gotten a bad rap for years; many of us should eat more salt, not less.
We also look into the healthy restaurant trend, and our Food Critics and a dietitian search out the best healthy dishes in and around KC.
- Jill Minton, t.Loft
- James DiNicolantonio, cardiovascular research scientist, doctor of pharmacy at Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute and author of The Salt Fix
- Jenna Telesca, Editor-in-Chief, Nation's Restaurant News
- Jenny Vergara, Feast Magazine
- Lisa Murphy, mindfulness expert and blogger
- Bethany Frazier, registered dietitian and owner, The Kansas City Dietitian