Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu August 2, 2012
Goodbye Green Hand, Hello Snot Cat
One of the most special spots in Kansas City is getting a new look. Sprawled atop the storefront at 124 West 18th Street is a snotty, smoking feline texting on its cell.
It's the latest creation of designer Peggy Noland.
A fixture in the Kansas City community, Peggy has recently been splitting her time between KC and LA. We'll hear what she's been working on, and her tips for mixing up your summer wardrobe.