Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue February 26, 2013
Economic struggles, loyalty to friends and endless hopes of coming out on top in America. Those are the central themes of the play Good People, a 2011 Tony Award nominee for best play. It recently was presented in St Louis, and now has a debut in Kansas City at the Unicorn Theater.
Good People is the story of a woman’s attempt make something of nothing with her life. It is funny and heartbreaking and we're joined by director Mark Robbins and actress Jan Rogge to talk their work on Good People.