Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu January 5, 2012
The Future Of Aerospace In Wichita
Will 2,100 aerospace workers find other jobs in Wichita once Boeing closes its plant next year?
We examine reaction from elected officials and workers, and talk about the future of the industry, and whether or not other aerospace employers including Spirit AeroSystems, Cessna, Hawker Beechcraft, Bombardier Learjet, and Airbus might be able to provide jobs for displaced workers.