Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
Mon December 5, 2011
Freed Employees Make More Money (For Your Company, That Is)
If people can be free to act in the best interest of their company, the results will be tremendous, says business school professor Isaac Getz.
Today Getz joins Steve Kraske to talk about his book Freedom, Inc.: The Remarkable, No-Cost Way to Lead Your Business to Higher Producitivyt, Profits, and Growth. Citing real world examples from companies such as Harley-Davidson and Sun Hydraulics, Getz tells us how innovation rises as often from the factory floor as it emerges from the corner office.
Isaac Getz speaks this evening at 6:30 at the Kansas City Library Central branch. A reception precedes the program at 6 p.m. Click here for more information. This event is co-sponsored by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
Isaac Getz is Professor at the top-ranked ESCP Europe Business School with campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, and Turin. He was formerly Visiting Professor at Cornell and Stanford Universities and at the University of Massachusetts.