Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Mon July 16, 2012
Financial Advice: Kids And Money
There comes a time when every parents needs to sit their kid down for the talk. Because your kids have questions like -- "How much money do you make?" "Is this a recession?" "Are we poor?" On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at how best to teach your kids about money and saving.
Joining us in studio is our CA$H MONEY CLIQUE, members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Alex Petrovic of Petrovic Financial Services.