Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Mon July 16, 2012
Financial Advice: Kids And Money
There comes a time when every parents needs to sit their kid down for the talk. Because your kids have questions like -- "How much money do you make?" "Is this a recession?" "Are we poor?" On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at how best to teach your kids about money and saving.
Joining us in studio is our CA$H MONEY CLIQUE, members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Alex Petrovic of Petrovic Financial Services.