Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Fri November 9, 2012
'Drunk Nate Silver' Parody Wakes Up After Real Nate Silver's Big Score
It's also put new life into the Twitter parody account "Drunk Nate Silver."
Since a flurry of tweets on Oct. 11, nothing had been heard from the site — until now. We can't repeat some of what's posted because faux Silver has a bit of a potty mouth. We do like this tweet, though:
"Just saw @karlrove in a bar. Aaawwkward."
A few minutes ago, @drunknatesilver said "I definitely woke up within the margin of error."
If you want to see the real Nate Silver offering his analysis on Election Night, click here.