Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Tue July 17, 2012
You can see the drum safari at Sprint Family Fun Days, July 21st from 11am-3pm at 14th and Walnut Streets. There will be a variety of activities including hula dancing, doing the limbo, hula hoops, sand art, and fun water activities. Free and open to all ages.