Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu October 4, 2012
Drop Dead Healthy
In recent years A.J. Jacobs has lived by George Washington's rules of conduct, outsourced his entire life of everyday tasks to Indian service representatives, posed as a woman on an online dating site and grown a long beard to adhere to Old Testament doctrine as part of a year of living biblically.
His latest quest: Getting fit.
On Thursday's Central Standard, we'll be joined by author A.J. Jacobs. He's going to tells us about his new book Drop Dead Healthy, where explores the latest cultural obsessions and trends in healthy living. He'll discuss this latest grueling experiments, as he literally strives to be healthy from head-to-toe.
Kansas City, what crazy-zany workout or diet plan have you recently gotten into? Did it give you the results you wanted? Leave us a comment below, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.