Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Tue December 11, 2012
David Wayne Reed
What happens to a young man who spends his childhood off the grid, growing up in a rural area with no formal creative outlets?
He goes on to write and act in his own one man stage production, of course.
On the second half of Wednesday's Central Standard, we are joined by local writer, director, artist, and man-about-town David Wayne Reed, whose one-man show Jolly Rancher sold-out the Fishtank Performance Studio in Kansas City last April.
He'll discuss what drives him to write and share his childhood experiences with theatergoing audiences.