Most Active Stories
- Chinese Market Could Help Rid Rivers Of Invasive Asian Carp
- Food Critics: Kansas City's Best Lunch Spots
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
- Precariousness For Pollinators: Monarch Butterflies & Honeybees In Decline
Up to Date
Fri May 25, 2012
Up To Date's Film Critics' 'Three To See'
Looking for a great independent, foreign, or documentary film to see the Memorial Day holiday weekend of May 25-28, 2012? Up to Date's critics share their three favorite showing on area screens.
You can click on the highlighted links for Steve Walker's film reviews.
Cynthia Haines: Marley, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Jiro Dreams of Sushi