Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu January 3, 2013
Corner To Corner Pt. II - The Northeast
Getting to know Kansas City, one neighborhood at a time.
On Thursday's Central Standard, our walking tour series continues with a trip to the historic Northeast. Producer Matthew Long-Middleton visits with tour guide Lucinda Rice-Petrie as they explore one of the most architecturally unique areas of the city.