Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu January 3, 2013
Corner To Corner Pt. II - The Northeast
Getting to know Kansas City, one neighborhood at a time.
On Thursday's Central Standard, our walking tour series continues with a trip to the historic Northeast. Producer Matthew Long-Middleton visits with tour guide Lucinda Rice-Petrie as they explore one of the most architecturally unique areas of the city.