Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed January 2, 2013
Corner To Corner Pt. I - The Plaza
Getting to know Kansas City, one neighborhood at a time.
On Wednesday's Central Standard, producer Matthew Long-Middleton travels to the Country Club Plaza to find out the history and purpose behind the iconic (and sometimes polarizing), shopping district.
In the new series Corner To Corner, Long-Middleton (who recently moved from Brooklyn, NY), takes the relocation opportunity to get to know his new surroundings, and hopefully share something new with lifelong KC residents.
Joining us in studio will be Country Club Plaza historian Bill Worley, and South Plaza Neighborhood Association President Keith Spare.