Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Mon March 26, 2012
Computer Guys: Tech Tools For Entrepreneurs
On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at the technology tools available to help you launch your new business.
Also joining the program will be Lesa Mitchell, VP of Innovation at the Kauffman Foundation, to tell us about programs they offer, and Scott Levitan, Marketing Director for Google, with information about their Get Your Business Online Program.
Plus, a technology news lightening round.