Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- St. Joseph School District Braces For Fallout In Wake Of Federal Investigation
- FBI And State Auditor Investigating St. Joseph School District
- Meet The People Waiting In Line For The IKEA Opening
- Missouri’s E-Cigarette Veto Override May Lead To Showdown With FDA
Wed May 2, 2012
A Closer Look At KC's Most Photographed Fountain
Jocelyn Ball-Edson from KC's Parks and Rec gives a short history, critique of the J. C. Nichols Memorial Fountain, which is widely recognized as one of the city's most popular attractions.
Plus, hear what's next on the horizon for the attraction.
You can see the J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain and other works in this interactive map we're building. If you'd like to add your favorites, share photos or a special personal story that happened at our fountains, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View The Search for Water in a larger map