Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Wed May 2, 2012
A Closer Look At KC's Most Photographed Fountain
Jocelyn Ball-Edson from KC's Parks and Rec gives a short history, critique of the J. C. Nichols Memorial Fountain, which is widely recognized as one of the city's most popular attractions.
Plus, hear what's next on the horizon for the attraction.
You can see the J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain and other works in this interactive map we're building. If you'd like to add your favorites, share photos or a special personal story that happened at our fountains, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
View The Search for Water in a larger map