Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Wed May 2, 2012
A Closer Look At KC's Most Photographed Fountain
Jocelyn Ball-Edson from KC's Parks and Rec gives a short history, critique of the J. C. Nichols Memorial Fountain, which is widely recognized as one of the city's most popular attractions.
Plus, hear what's next on the horizon for the attraction.
You can see the J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain and other works in this interactive map we're building. If you'd like to add your favorites, share photos or a special personal story that happened at our fountains, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View The Search for Water in a larger map