Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu August 16, 2012
Clay Town: 3D Arts Education at Red Star Studios
On this Thursday's Central Standard, learn what makes Kansas City a Clay Town.
NOTE: Due to website improvements, our pretty slideshow isn't working at the moment.
Between KCAI, the Nerman Museum for Contemporary Art and the work of artist Jim Leedy, we’re home to incredible work being done ceramics. Hear from Red Star Studios about their mission to teach our community an appreciation for 3D arts.
Tommy Frank, a ceramic artist and studio manager of Red Star Studios
Consuelo Cruz, Marketing and Community Relation for Belger Arts Center and Red Star Studios
Up to Date