Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- Finding Kansas City's Hidden Food Gems
Thu August 16, 2012
Clay Town: 3D Arts Education at Red Star Studios
On this Thursday's Central Standard, learn what makes Kansas City a Clay Town.
NOTE: Due to website improvements, our pretty slideshow isn't working at the moment.
Between KCAI, the Nerman Museum for Contemporary Art and the work of artist Jim Leedy, we’re home to incredible work being done ceramics. Hear from Red Star Studios about their mission to teach our community an appreciation for 3D arts.
Tommy Frank, a ceramic artist and studio manager of Red Star Studios
Consuelo Cruz, Marketing and Community Relation for Belger Arts Center and Red Star Studios
Up to Date