What does the college campus of the future look like? An architect from a local firm sees some radically different changes.
Then: a recent article in The Kansas City Star says that the social scene here isn't inclusive of people of color. We'll hear how some young African-Americans don't feel like there's a place for them in the metro ... and how it's driving them to move elsewhere.
- Jeff Funovits, principal and campus planning director, Populous
- Aaron Randle, The Kansas City Star; author of "Is the Kansas City Social Scene for Whites Only?"
- Carrington Harrison, on-air host, 610 Sports Radio
- Cecilia Ananya Belser-Patton, co-founder, Just Systems
- John Eligon, KC-based national correspondent covering race, The New York Times