Most Active Stories
- LISTEN: How Kansas City Barbecue Became Famous, Explained In 90 Seconds
- How Kansas City And Baltimore Match Up Outside The Baseball Diamond
- How The Royals Chose Between Two Of The Coolest Songs Ever
- Listen To The Staff At WYPR In Baltimore Congratulate The Royals
- Here Are The Prophetic Lyrics To Viral 'Royals' Parody Song
Tue July 24, 2012
Appy Hour: Silicon Prairie Innovators
Don't you love how the moment you think you know everything there is to know about Kansas City – it’ll turn around and surprise you?
Like this factoid: we live one of the highest ranking cities for app creators per square mile.
On this Wednesday's Central Standard, we’ll be joined by a panel of app makers who say they’re part of a modern day gold rush. We'll be joined by Jim Barnes, CTO of Moblico, Kirk Hasenzahl, Founder and President of Rarewire, and Aaron Sloup, CEO of Lantern.