Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon September 15, 2008
After The Olympics
Kansas City, MO – The 2008 Olympics have come to an end, and the throngs of tourists have gone home. So what was it like to experience China as it became the center of world attention? And what's it like now that the excitement has died down? Throughout the summer, we caught up with sportswriter and former KCUR intern Anthony Tao, who grew in the Kansas City area. He's now in the fifth month of his visit to Beijing; Susan checked in with him one last time.