Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri May 24, 2013
90-Mile View: Eric Peterson
Trains have been making news lately, both good and bad. Amtrak engineer Eric Peterson can relate.
Eric talks with Steve Kraske about Amtrak's new engines and how the recent commuter train derailment in Connecticut brings back memories of close calls he's experienced on the rails.
Up To Date