Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed January 7, 2009
50 Jobs, 50 States, 50 Weeks
Kansas City, MO – Fewer employers are hiring and recent college graduates face stiff competition as more people are looking for jobs. Daniel Seddiqui knows their plight well. He graduated from the University of Southern California but says he couldn't get hired because he didn't have experience. Now he's looking to change that. Seddiqui plans to work 50 jobs in 50 states over 50 weeks. This week he's in Kansas City and getting paid as a boilermaker.
Seddiqui is keeping a journal of his adventures online at www.livingthemap.com .