Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Adam grew up on a cherry farm in northern Michigan. He holds a BA in economics from Kalamazoo College. Adam's radio career began in 2003 at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, Maine. He went on to cut his teeth filing stories for Maine Public Radio. Before coming to St. Louis Public Radio in 2006 Adam was was an international journalism fellow at Deutsche Welle in Bonn, Germany. He has regularly files features for a variety of shows and networks including NPR, PRI, Marketplace and the BBC. He was awarded a prestigious Knight-Wallace Journalism Fellowship for the 2011-2012 academic year.