Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Adam grew up on a cherry farm in northern Michigan. He holds a BA in economics from Kalamazoo College. Adam's radio career began in 2003 at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, Maine. He went on to cut his teeth filing stories for Maine Public Radio. Before coming to St. Louis Public Radio in 2006 Adam was was an international journalism fellow at Deutsche Welle in Bonn, Germany. He has regularly files features for a variety of shows and networks including NPR, PRI, Marketplace and the BBC. He was awarded a prestigious Knight-Wallace Journalism Fellowship for the 2011-2012 academic year.