Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
KCUR currently has no open positions.
KCUR-FM is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer. If your organization would like to be notified of full-time job vacancies, please contact Trudy Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 816-235-1551.
KCUR-FM/The University of Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KCUR offers structured internships throughout the year. For more information on our internship program, including specific opportunities, an application form, and guidelines, here.
KCUR is firmly committed to seeking qualified candidates for all job openings, to offer equal employment opportunity to all persons, and to take affirmative action to ensure that such opportunities are provided.
It is the policy of KCUR to be fair and impartial in all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment, and to make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or disability.