Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Donate Your Unwanted Vehicle to KCUR!
If you have a car or other vehicle you don't want anymore, but you still think it's worth something, you can donate it to KCUR. We accept most vehicles, from cars to boats to motorcycles, and turn the gift into support for the programs you love. Get some extra mileage out of your unwanted vehicle, by donating it to KCUR.
The vehicle donation program is administered by Vehicles for Charity, a non-profit organization.
Just call them toll free, at 1-877-308-2408, or visit their website using this link.
They'll tell you what is required to transfer the title, and they'll make arrangements to pick up the vehicle. You can claim the value of the vehicle as a charitable contribution for tax purposes; they'll give you info on that as well.
Just be sure to tell them that's it's for KCUR, as there are other local organizations who also participate in this program.
Thanks for supporting public radio, KCUR!
Please contact our Development Department, 235-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like more information on any of the ways you can support KCUR.