Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Fri May 9, 2014
Wining And Dining, For Charity
How much would you pay for a charity wine tasting? $50? What about $50,000? Depending on the event, it can be a pricey prospect.
On Friday's Up to Date, we talk about what you should expect from a wine and food fundraiser. Steve Kraske is joined by wine expert Doug Frost and chef Ted Habiger to discuss the tastes that await when you attend one of these charity occasions. Joining them is Dena Morrison who organizes one such local event. She'll explain what it takes to pull together multiple food and wine vendors for a successful and enjoyable evening.
- Ted Habiger, owner and chef of Room 39
- Doug Frost, master sommelier and master of wine
- Dena Morrison, special events manager at Community Services League
Up to Date