Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Food and Drink
Fri August 14, 2009
Wine Update with Doug Frost
Listen in to a conversation with Master Sommelier and Master of Wine Doug Frost about all things vino.
By Up to Date, Aug 12, 2009
Kansas City , Mo. – Doug Frost chats with Up to Date's Steve Kraske about New Zealand wines, the effect of the recession on wine drinking and buying, box wine vs bottle wine, shipping wine to your home, wines for hot summer weather and how the cooler KC summer has affected area wineries.
Kansas City native Doug Frost is a wine consultant, writer and one of only three people in the world to hold both Master Sommelier and Master of Wine titles.