Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Up to Date
Thu November 15, 2012
What's Showing In Independent, Foreign & Documentary Film
Ever wonder how someone falls in love with a felon? What about the romantic frustrations of a paralyzed man?
Friday on Up to Date, indie, foreign and documentary film critics Steve Walker and Bob Butler will also discuss documentaries about the founder of Alcoholics Anonymous and the twisted story of a search for a missing child.
We'll also talk with Christopher Walken about his venture into the worlds of music and Parkinson's disease.
Our list for today:
The Late Quartet